- Model: FAB-WS125432
- Series: Woven Stabilization - Heavy-Duty
- Size: 12.5' x 432'
- Square Feet / Roll: 5,400
- Free Shipping
- Need a Written Quote?
- Volume Pricing Available on Large Rolls
(widths 9 feet and above)
- Questions? Call (800) 520-7731
- Contractor Grade
- UV Resistant
- Will Not Rot or Mildew
- Resistant to Rodent and Insect Damage
All of our geotextile fabrics are professional-grade and are designed for use in both residential & commercial applications. Our fabrics are designed for years of continuous use in the designated application.
- Level and smooth out the subgrade. Remove sharp rocks and other objects that could puncture the fabric during the installation.
- Unroll and place the woven fabric on the desired area and pull taut. Provide an overlap ranging from 18" - 24" depending on the strength of the subgrade. Secure the fabric with fabric staples, staggering the staples at an approximate rate of 1 staple per 5 feet.
- Place at least 4" of base material onto the woven fabric. When applying the gravel a rubber tired vehicle can be driven directly on the fabric while carefully dumping gravel, avoid turns or stops and drive at a speed of less than 8 mph. Once the gravel has been applied to the fabric the roadway can be driven on normally.
- All Fabric Ships for Free (standard ground, see map)
- Expedited shipping only available on orders over $2,000
Call: (800) 520-7731 for pricing and ship times
Shipping estimates shown on the map pertain to this specific product only. Fabric orders typically ship same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon CST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, and are approximate. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.
Other sizes available:
|Fabric Property||Test Method||Units||Minimum Average |
|Grab Tensile||ASTM D 4632||lbs.||200(890 N)|
|Grab Elongation||ASTM D 4632||lbs.||15|
|Trap Tear Strength||ASTM D 4533||lbs.||75(334 N)|
|Puncture Strength||ASTM D 4833||lbs.||90(400 N)|
|CBR Puncture||ASTM D-6241||lbs.||700(3115 N)|
|Mullen Burst||ASTM D 3786||psi||400(2756 kPa)|
|Permittivity||ASTM D 4491||sec-¹||0.05|
|Water Flow||ASTM D 4491||gpm/ft²||5(203 l/min/sm)|
|UV Resistance||ASTM D 4355||% Strength Retained|
After 500 Hours
|AOS||ASTM D 4751||US Sieve||#50(.297 mm)|
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate. However, Pro Fabric Supply cannot anticipate all conditions under which the above product information and the products which we distribute or the products of other distributors or manufacturers in combination with the products which we offer, may be used. We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety or suitability of the products we distribute either alone or in combination with other products. Final determination of the suitability of any information or material for the used contemplated, or its manner of use, and whether the suggested use infringes any patents is the sole responsibility of the user. Please note: Pro Fabric Supply is a distributor of geotextile fabric, not the manufacturer. We source material from a number of different United States based geotextile manufacturers.