- Model: FAB-FNW415360
- Series: Drainage & Filtration - Heavy-Duty
- Size: 15' x 360'
- Square Feet / Roll: 5,400
- Free Shipping
- Need a Written Quote?
- Volume Pricing Available on Large Rolls
(widths 9 feet and above)
- Questions? Call (800) 520-7731
Drainage 4 oz fabric
- Contractor Grade
- UV Resistant
- Will Not Rot or Mildew
- Resistant to Rodent and Insect Damage
All of our geotextile fabrics are professional-grade and are designed for use in both residential & commercial applications. Our fabrics are designed for years of continuous use in the designated application.
- Prepare area by removing all weeds and plants from the desired area.
- Unroll and cut the fabric to the appropriate length. If overlapping the fabric, allow for a 4" - 6" overlap. Secure the fabric with fabric staples, staggering the staples at an approximate rate of 1 staple per 5 feet.
- Cover the fabric with 3-4 inches of bark, mulch or stone to protect the fabric from ultraviolet light and to give the project a finished look.
- All Fabric Ships for Free (standard ground, see map)
- Expedited shipping only available on orders over $2,000
Call: (800) 520-7731 for pricing and ship times
Shipping estimates shown on the map pertain to this specific product only. Fabric orders typically ship same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon CST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, and are approximate. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.
Other sizes available:
|Fabric Property||Test Method||Units||Minimum Average |
|Weight (Typical)||ASTM D 5261||oz||4|
|Grab Tensile||ASTM D 4632||lbs.||100 (.444 kN)|
|Grab Elongation||ASTM D 4632||lbs.||50|
|Trap-Tear Strength||ASTM D 4533||lbs.||45 (.200 kN)|
|Mullen Burst Strength||ASTM D 3786||psi||215|
|CBR Puncture||ASTM D 6241||lbs.||270(1.20 kN)|
|Permittivity||ASTM D 4491||sec-¹||2|
|Water Flow||ASTM D 4491||gpm/ft²||140 (5704 l/min/sm)|
|UV Resistance||ASTM D 4355||%||70|
|AOS||ASTM D 4751||US Sieve||#70 (.212 mm)|
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate. However, Pro Fabric Supply cannot anticipate all conditions under which the above product information and the products which we distribute or the products of other distributors or manufacturers in combination with the products which we offer, may be used. We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety or suitability of the products we distribute either alone or in combination with other products. Final determination of the suitability of any information or material for the used contemplated, or its manner of use, and whether the suggested use infringes any patents is the sole responsibility of the user. Please note: Pro Fabric Supply is a distributor of geotextile fabric, not the manufacturer. We source material from a number of different United States based geotextile manufacturers.
The below is a comparison of the general effectiveness as a drainage and filtration fabric between different fabrics that we offer based on fabric material composition. Please note that the below levels are an approximation.